AcuRite Weather Station with Wireless-Outdoor-Sensor & Color LCD
£33.99 inc. VAT
Color Weather Station Display
- Temperature accuracy +/-2 degrees Fahrenheit
- Power: 5V power adapter (free), 3AA alkaline (optional)
- Indoor temperature range: 0-50 degree Celsius & 32-122 degrees Fahrenheit
- Indoor Humidity Range: 1% to 99% Relative Humidity
- Dimensions: 13.97cm Height x 19.30cm Width x 1.52cm Depth
- Data Reporting: 60 second updates on indoor readings
With just one glance you can get accurate weather data with AcuRite Digital Weather Station/Weather Clock. Therefore, with its colour display, you can help differentiate between degree while getting the numbers at the same time. Since there’s no more stressing over to get your personal forecast of 12-24 hours weather conditions due to patented Self-calibrating Technology that AcuRite Digital Weather Station has given. Most noteworthy, you can get the accurate weather forecast because the self-calibrating chip will measure data by a sensor in your garden. Hence, you must keep your exact location up to date!
Its colourful LCD screen with bold, easy to read numeric will assist in determining indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity with tend arrows. It features rather includes, high/low readings, barometric pressure, time & date, an intuitive forecast icon and moon phase.
Furthermore, the illuminated colour display offers nighttime auto-dimming brightness and programmable weather alarms. You can put them upright on a shelf or table or you can you can mount it on the wall.
Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensor
Power: 2 AA alkaline or lithium* batteries (not included)*Lithium batteries recommended for temperatures below -4 degrees Fahrenheit / -20 degrees Celsius
- Temperature Range: -40 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit; -40 to 70 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions: 12.20cm Height x 4.06cm Width x 2.28cm Depth
- Data Reporting: 16-second update
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wireless Signal: 433 MHz
- Humidity Range: 1% to 99% Relative Humidity
- Wireless Range: 330 feet; 100 meters depending on home construction materials
+/- 4% from 10% to 20% Relative Humidity+/- 3% from 20% to 80% Relative Humidity-/+ 4% from 80% to 90% Relative Humidity-/+ 5% from 90% to 100% Relative Humidity
- Humidity Accuracy: +/- 5% from 0% to 10% Relative Humidity